Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Lover of Truth 🗣❤️ Lover of Family & Frens 🐸💚 Lover of Creation ✨💫 WWG1WGA ⚔️ NCSWIC 💯🚀

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

nonce alert

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

is this the kid Shai is playing in Mels movie?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

supposed to be mike rothschild.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I agree... The interactions I had with GE were always pleasant and kind. My gut tells me he is making this war go hot in order to do 2 things.
1) if GE makes them mad enough, they will make mistakes.
2) It is close enough to the end that he can tell as much truth as he can.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏yes, agree

also I think that he knows we need to be able to recognize the evil ones, and we all do not know how to do that. I need big fat hints a lot. Some are no brainers, but the really deep stuff I do not know.

and Q said they are stupid, and I see it now.

(1) Show this thread

The freak looks like a lizard.

In response Tara Harris to her Publication

A ROTHSCHILD CRITICIZING GHOSTEZRA AND SAYING HE IS POSTING ANTISEMETIC STUFF THEN THE TRUTH IS THAT IT IS ANTI-PEDO AND ANTI CRIMINAL AND ANTI SCAMDEMIC

In response Tara Harris to her Publication

😁😄
YES, LIZARD...JUST GOT THAT, THANK YOU!! 😆

(2) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That Zionist prick blocked me on Twitter. Couldn't tolerate me and my 4K followers

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

😗WOW....

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

You mean Rothschild, right?😉

(2) Show this thread

discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

Seeing him across the gym from me in a dodgeball match = LOVE :)

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I remember reading that Kellie Ann 777 said to stay away from him.

WAIT so Ezra is him? Not saying that is what your saying, but is it? Clarity for me please. IF you can. OR want too.

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

No, not Ezra. He's yacking on Twitter about what Ghost Ezra is lately posting on Telegram. Biblical and historical truth about the lineage of the people we know as the "Jews" today. The Rothschilds, et al =Cabal want their true lineage kept hidden. He has good information, charts and the right scriptures posted on his Telegram Channel.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

NO EZRA IS NOT HIM. MIKE ROTHSCHILD IS CRITICIZING GHOST EZRA ON TWITTER

(5) Show this thread

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

Oh I see he spelled antisatanic wrong.

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

This makes me feel even more confident that Ghost is Ezra Cohen.

(2) Show this thread