Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

It's the same everywhere. Sad, but not surprising.

well it’s about time to teach them then.

that's why US the luke warm will spue out of his mouth. only to be redeemed if WE ackowledge and ask for forgiveness for the error of US after the light reveals what has been lying in darkness!
wwg1wga!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

SOON. Those that don't believe in God -- or in the devil -- are in for a VERY harsh surprise.

Horrific, unspeakable, Satanic/Luciferian EVIL is being dragged into the Light.

Fast forward a year.
The churches will be jammed to the ceiling!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Can't wait to see God move!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

I've been listening and watching quite a few prophetic preachers that have all prophesied about how the younger generation is going to be swept up in revival as God moves across not just us here in the States, but worldwide. I am so looking forward to seeing this happen.

they should have made it clearer: millenials in the US. millenials in other continents are just fine

In response jaq anon to his Publication

Agreed. Plus, just because you don't believe in God or believe he exists, doesn't make you a bad person or to insinuate you are evil. But we do have some dumbass, indoctrinated, lazy, millennials here.

(1) Show this thread