21/05#4

NOW WHY THAT MATTERS
First off#3 of today is dated incorrectly.
It is the power God has given man that allows us to create. We have the ability to take his energy and form it. As I stated none of his other creations can do this. We have taken that power and have flourished with it. We have created ways to make life incredible, also horrible. We literally have the power to create ANYTHING we can think of. They do not want you to know this. They keep your power from you. IF you follow Q there is a line that says you have the power you have just forgotten how to play. We are children of God, children have imaginations, they build anything they want when they play. Why do you think every single thing we have today was once a dream from a book or story? Nothing is science fiction, it just has not been created by us yet. Or so we are told. We have tech that is mind blowing, we always have. You just were not allowed to know about it. You will know about it.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Thank you, John.

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Another good day of posts. Thank you!

"All truth passes through 3 stages. 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd it's violently opposed. 3rd, it's accepted as being self- evident”

Truth is very hard to come by these days. You’re helping more people than I think you know. You are appreciated...

Thank you for all your wonderful, inspiring posts today....truth is hard for some, I'm sure. If only people would realized what peace and comfort there is from a strong belief in God. God is the way, truth, and light! Blessings and thanks for you (and your family), and for your enlightening words

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I have not found one thing you've written here that contradicts the Word of God nor the knowledge I myself have learned from God over my 55 years as a Christian. What you have written, John, I hope all will take to heart as 100% truth! I'm looking forward to the rest of your posts.. God bless AND protect you and yours, and all who belong to God and are fighting for truth.

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

Semper Fi

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

💗Beautiful yes I believe this! Thank you for sharing this wonderful truth! We also have the ability to heal ourselves! Our bodies are amazing creations.💗

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

True ☝🏻