A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

permanently closed?
because Mar A Lago is the Winter White House#jfkjr once spoke of💥🍿💥🍿💥🍿💥

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

An Official#WinterWhiteHouse indeed‼️‼️

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

and its on 17 acres lol

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

i know, i read that and did a little dance
💞🙏🏻💓

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Fascinating. Memories abound. 🦋

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

about that rabbit✨💓

(1) Show this thread

#jfkjr knew long ago#CAMELOT was veRy real & his future predictions would come true
Our Beloved POTUS would become President & he even owns a very official#WinterWhiteHouse ~ four more years &#PresidentTrump doesn't even need to leave his own real home to getter done for the people that love him & duly elected him for Commander In Chief

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Kahlooni Lincoln Kennedy. Good men genes run in the family.

(6) Show this thread