Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

😡Seems a bit coincidental now that loser *Biden supposedly won. NOW WI wants to fight back? NOW they want to overturn the mask mandate? I call BS. They're just trying to win over the people. Weren't they part of the fake election ballots? NEVER forget what these criminals (all Blue States) did to President Trump!!😡

American Patriot! Love Jesus! Here for Trump. I FB all patriots! #WWG1WGA #MAGA @KAG #1A #2A

In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication

Don't misunderstand me. I'm all for ending the masks (mask burning party ahead!) It's just how slimy and sneaky they are going about it!

(1) Show this thread

we need to end the mask mandate everywhere! Let's get in with our lives. I am so upset about the vaccines they are trying to push on us.

lets hope the vote passes thursday!

END THIS BULLSHEIT NOW!!!

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY. PLEASE SAY IT'S SO!!

im hoping this is TRUE (heard Evers cannot veto) - I live in this silly state! i feel like counties will continue the mandate - and i live in DANE 😐 soooooo but fingers crossed! everyone here that i come acoss is ASLEEP and SHEEP sadly ☹️

I trust God. I trust the plan. I took the oath and I’m here until the bitter end. 🇺🇸 Proud to say I was followed by Lin Wood on Twitter

this needa to happen in every single state. its overdue!

#take it off