Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

🙏

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God bless Robert F Kennedy Nothing can stop God's Plan the wicked are almost demolished SOON

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

amen our lives are litterally up to us. all of us. Lets help to stop the division and unite as one. i think we can all agree to disagree but should that stop us from forming a force greater then all these demons out to take our souls , our children and our humanity. I say Hell no ,there are way more of us then there are of them. Bonus we have divine help and they have a false idol. Lets do this in it to win it 🙏❤️

That has always been my argument that they have always wanted to enslave us and turn us into lifeless zombies

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

Love this man so nuch & his cousin well
he knows✨💞

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

love the long hair!!!

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Those Kennedy's dove into the deep end of the DNA jackpot pool. good looking fellas

(2) Show this thread

I did a post about him earlier, they seem to be singling him out next as the big threat that needs to be taken down.

#JesusMyLove❤️ #HappyWife❤️#Mom❤️#PresidentTrumpAlways❤️#DigitalSoldier

Amen to that!

I'm a Light worker to bring about Truth, Change and Healing. #WWG1WGA #Worldwide #KAG

Apocalypse = Revalations = Biblical! just look up the defintion of both.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Sister, we are smack dab in the middle of it.
And the pace is picking up.

They Impeached Donald Trump For Being Right About Joe Biden!

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qhKxoyIlGQ

Christian, Patriot, Seeker of truth. The One True God wins!! I follow back.

Well said! The zombie apocalypse.