Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Looks more like Seinfeld than Jr

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Friday in the back‼️‼️‼️

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Can’t wait 2CU Again!
Thank Q...Jon Jon
The World Thanks You!

1125 Jrs bday. 🙏🙏🙏

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

dreams can come true

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

1966 GTO ... my dream car !
😘🇺🇸❤

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Reminds me of the white car with red seats the Trump's had on the Christmas tree last year...

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response Crows Nest to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

badass car Vroom-Vroom ...but the red corvette w/ the punisher on the hood is totally badass !!!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Hello handsome!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Cherry

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

whoa. nicccce ride. 😎
#readyfortheroadahead

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

So glad you’re back.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

but roll those windows down 😘

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Welcome back DoQ!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Now we are talking!
Boss let's ride!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

👀👀👀👀

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

He was an obvious fan of cars and dogs. 🤔

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hmm...JFK Jr.
Tineye only turns up 2 results.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

kek. 😎

(1) Show this thread

Cool Dog! and Ride Too!