HE'S ALIVE! --->#jfkjr!

#PRAISE be to#AbbaFather,#Jesus,#DonaldTrump and our#whitehats!

BIGGEST BOOM OF ALL TIME!

#jfkjr's "death" along with wife Carolyn and her sister Lauren... They NEVER died in JFK'jr's plane off of Martha's Vineyard!

It was a "staged" event planned by Donald Trump and the White Hats to protect JFK, Jr and Carolyn from the#DeepStateCabal and the#clinton mafia!

This is CONFIRMED by#DanScavino's (President Trump's right hand man) video - "MAGA β€” TRUMP TRAIN!" yesterday (May 19, 2021)!

I KNEW IT ALL ALONG because, as a licensed pilot > 30 years - that the plane JFK, Jr "died in" WAS THE WRONG AIRPLANE at the bottom of the ocean based on the picture I saw as well as the "salvaged" airplane!

"MAGA β€” TRUMP TRAIN!" video
by
Dan Scavino, posts 1 minute 48 second video yesterday - May19, 2021 - with JFK JR at the beginning of this video:

#HesAlive
#JFKJRLIVES
#JFKJRISALIVE

https://rumble.com/vhboy7-maga-trump-train.html

Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

I found out a year ago..
then for me everything started to click!

cant wait for the sleeping public to find out!

now expand your thinking because others who fake their deaths are alive as well.

its mind blowing who is helping Trump!πŸ™Œ

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

God hid Moses in the water, now He is saving us again, with WATER MARKS and hidden miracles, never hidden to Him. STILL processing that lol. WOW>