#JFKJRLIVES
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

5/19 10:03pm EST

πŸ’§519
SEC TEST

πŸ’§1003
SEC TEST

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

πŸ‘€

I POSTED IT HERE AND ON MY FB PAGE AND GAB SO YEAH I HAVE SEEN IT EVERYWHERE BUT THOSE OF US WHO HAVE KNOWN ALL ALONG ARE CHEERING VINDICATED AGAIN !!! STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE R U READY - Q WWG1WGA WW

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Something scared them with this it seems

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Well when you know , you know ;-)

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Something is off. This is one of the most powerful Kennedy comms we’ve seen, amplified by an account that@vincentkennedy reposts and I am only the 2nd comment?! In 2 days?! Really? Something is rotten in the State of Denmark.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Have we been hijacked, routed in groups, or "other?" I'm noticing the same things. Either that or everyone is over on Telegram and has jumped ship.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ@adminstrator

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I think people are losing their internet connections. I posted the only day and at exactly 11:11 a.m. my time, my internet went out, then came back on at 8:11. Coincidence?

(10) Show this thread

JFK Jr. appears at the seven second mark...there are no coincidences!