Sorry I’ve been gone.

Lotta family time.

Lotta business time.

Lotta personal time.

What I miss?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Why do i feel HSLLLW is code for something? In gematria equals 86, barrack obama, soros, nephilim, and game over. Ha!

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

We missed you!

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

what was missed was your posts :) thanks for all you do to keep spirits high :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You missed and I think you will like this one Nana's not envious of much on this planet but well ......John John's talent!
So I made a God Wing Gallery for Father and Son to keep.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEe20Zciyg/gnvO8idCnvXZsOd-yeTbBg/view?utm_content=DAEe20Zciyg&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink

Click to unmute arrow to view at your own pace.

Reversing spells:
Music is Guardians>31 slides mirror 13, Mother Mary stopping heads of Snakes. Two Father & Son winners.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

.....time 😎

Glad to have you back doq, we missed you!👊😎

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

As much as we are showing woke companies they’ll go broke by continuing those policies, we must also actively support Patriot businesses like thus one. I’ve been traveling quite a bit lately and finding folks like these everywhere - pushing back against tyranny and standing up for our American way of life. Please seek out and support these folks at every possibility.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

I happen to miss the ole counrty Hardware stores!

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Yo DOQ, was wondering where you were. War mongering, Americans being sold out.... you know, the usual.

XRP DOGE are recharging before another 🚀

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

check out Dan Scavino’s post from yesterday 19th a video montage of DJT past rallies especially the first guy pictured!

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

B1d3n is doing a great job, he is absolutely fookn up everything that can be possibly imagined as American life just like he was told to do to wakey wakey.

Nana pretty sure the Director of this flick is takin a little vaca while Trump gets the % of wokes a bit higher!

Eyes tunnel visioned still to AZ audit.

Hello Doq... Down time is good for the soul. Welcome back!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Hey Doq, Been wondering what you’ve been up to.
Looks like you found some balance in this topsy turvy world.
Hope you got a good recharge.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

👋🏻 Hi Doq! I was just thinking about you today. Hope you’re doing well.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

YOU MISSED NOTHING! YOU ARE EXACTLY ON TIME,GOD'S TIME.
Welcome back
Family time is the best.
wagon ho

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

We missed ya, Doq!

Doq!! We missed you! Hope all is well with you and the family!!

Doq!! We missed you! Hope all is well with you and the family!!

welcome back 🤣

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

😜🤣Lol

(1) Show this thread

Welcome back Doq. You were missed!

Well, there's this, of course MSM silent about it, no google results either. If this radar has been taken offline, look at the coverage area of detection for incoming missile attack, and maybe some will realize how bad this is.

There has been a large explosion near the Cape Cod Air Force Station's PAVE PAWS (ICBM Early Warning) Radar Station, near Sagamore, Massachusetts, USA (Cape Cod). A large fire is presently burning there. Cape Cod Air Force Station is the only land based radar site providing missile warning for the eastern coast of the United States and southern Canada against intercontinental and sea-launched ballistic missiles.

In response Pale Horse to his Publication

ha?????????

(1) Show this thread

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

Not what YOU missed, what WE missed. We missed YOU. I check in everyday!
Glad you had family time. Everyday is precious.
It's hard to forget the clock is ticking. So much happens everyday. Glad you are back!

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

I know you have enjoyed your family time... Confident you have accomplished a lot as well.
FYI
You haven't missed anything that's gonna show up on MSM.
WE ARE CLINGING TO TRUMP & THE PLAN "LIKE A HAIR ON A BISCUIT" ... NOTHING IS GONNA SHAKE OUR RESOLVE...
WE ARE TAKING OUR COUNTRY BACK!
JUSTICE IS CLOSER THAN EVER!
THE [DS] IS AT THE EDGE OF THE CLIFF, THEIR LAST DITCH EFFORTS WON'T WORK!
GOD WINS!
HALLELUJAH!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Come on man ;)

It's been 24/7 bro put the jug on.
🐸💞🙏🔥🙏💞🐸

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Here’s a recap:
Dems are losing their everlovin’ minds.
There ya go.
All caught up.
WWG1WGA
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

meh nothing much... little nanoparticles, some fraud here and there, a smidge of globalist takeover and world domination. no apologies needed. family first doc..

This user (@Simpleton) has blocked you from accessing their posts

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL
(@Simpleton)

THE PARTY IS A LITTLE 2
SELF RIGHTEOUS

Won't explain his Post, if you question it,
blocks you, then at the same time
snoops your Profile. [ lowlife ]

Just counter Block IT

Good Riddance

(1) Show this thread