Less than two weeks after Bill and Melinda Gates called it quits, U.S. Navy SEALs stormed a Gates’ owned property in northwest Wyoming and clashed with security forces Gates had hired to protect the 492-acre ranch.

The U.S. military approved the raid after Gates’ estranged wife, Melinda, contacted Donald J. Trump with news that Bill, whom she called a psychopathic, evil genius, had visited Epstein Island 24 times between 1997-2017 and, on Epstein’s advice, had spent $36,000,000 to excavate his own subterranean “child dungeon” beneath Irma Lake Lodge.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/05/navy-seals-storm-gates-wyoming-ranch/

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I would certainly love for this to be true, but......IDK

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Have Faith to her Publication

I do know for certain this is not the original Bill Gates; and, because of that, the article could very possibly be true

(1) Show this thread
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It was brilliant of Q to use the puppet Melinda to be the one to publicly expose her evil husband. Ha! Brilliant. That purchase put him into a spiritual war of its own with local monks- very symbolic of things to come from the man who wanted to luciferace with his 666 patented tattoo our hands- "Buffalo Bill Gates Buys Lake Irma, May Have Started Holy War Against Cloistered Monks.." https://goinglikesixty.com/2009/06/buffalo-bill-gates-buys-lake-irma-may-have-started-holy-war-against-cloistered-monks-do-i-love-it-ayup/

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Yes, I thought it was brillant as well, use fake Melinda to expose evil BG

(1) Show this thread