Costco no longer requires shoppers to wear a face mask. Was shocked today, to see about 40% of Costco shoppers are STILL wearing masks. It’s sad to see so many people still asleep.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

super disturbing ...that you have to tell people ...take off your mask there are no mandates..i say it all day to clients .

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

I went into target today they don’t require masks either. It was the most fun I’ve had in about a week or two! But yes it was very sad to see so many people still wearing masks. Young people old people just so many I had all I could do not to roll my eyes and shake my head at each and everyone of them.🙃

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

I went to costco 2 weeks ago to do a return ... at the counter I asked the lady when they will remove the mask requirement and she said they probably wont until the whole country gets vaccinated. Then goes on to tell me that they may even ask for Vpassports. I replied "really?" and she kept saying she was not sure. I told my husband, Costco is sick and that we need to find alternative places for shopping. They were still asking for masks at the entrance.

“Don’t run from culture, influence it!” God Wins!

We had lunch with our aunt yesterday (83), she wore her mask and wanted us to wear masks in the car and in the restaurant (There is no mask mandate in FL). Most people in the restaurant were wearing masks! She discussed that she had got the vax and was physically upset that we had not. She asked what news we watch and accused us of being conspiracy theorists when we said we don't watch MSM News. She had real fear, that made me so angry! I hate what Propaganda has done to people!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Suddenly they lift the mask mandates. Hmmm...
I think it could be more sinister, since the "vaccinated" are shedding or transmitting the spike protein to the "unvaccinated".

I felt the same way in walmart. hopefully people will start waking up and go back to being free again.

In response Drew USA to his Publication

I was not allowed to even enter my local WalMart yesterday. The man at the gate (yes, they literally have a gate just inside the store with a guard) said I had to wear a mask to enter, as it's "company policy". 🙄

(1) Show this thread

What's even sadder is to see people return to Costco now because they took away the mask mandate. They were one of the worst, tyrannical businesses since this mess started. They didn't care about you then, why should they care now unless it effects their bottom dollar. Shame on you if you returned to them. Anything they sell can be purchased in another brand or at another store. We need to stand up and show these businesses that you don't get to treat people this way.

In response Deo Gratias to his Publication

What does the "C" stand for in Costco? I thought I heard that the first "C" in Costco stands for China. I could be wrong.

(1) Show this thread

I went to a grocery store yesterday. Gov Black face anounced no mask mandate day before. I was the ONLY customer not wearing a mask???
Are these ppl for real?

hubby and i got stopped in a costco and were told to wear a mask - he said they dropped masks at Costco, manager said, not in Ny its still a “mandate”. i didn’t put it back on.

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

I went yesterday. i said to every one i passed, “ hey take your mask off they aren't required anymore”. one person said “ how do i know if youve been vaccinated?”

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

Sometimes I find myself hoping all the stuff circulating about the vaccines is true just to be done with this type of sheep.

(1) Show this thread

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

it's absolute insanity. i even sometimes get dirty looks when i am in a store without a mask. I just start laughing..

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

and this time next yr you will still see them.

They are not asleep but live in fear and have no Faith.

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I live in an area with probably close to 50% vaccinated, so should be a similar average in a large store. I saw the Costco sign and walked in without a mask on a busy afternoon. (Hundreds of people) Spent about 1/2 hour in the store, and counted exactly 5 other people without masks. 1 woman worker, one elderly lady and 3 men who looked to be 50s or older. We all nodded and smiled at each other. I suspect only the worker had taken the "jab."

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

They cling to their masks like a security blanket.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

brainwashing op complete when freedom is given and people don't take it....

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

I am seeing many still wearing masks as well, sad. I had a hair appointment yesterday, I was asked if I had a mask and if not they would gladly give me a disposable one. I replied no thanks, I am not going to wear one, and if it is required then I am cancelling this appointment. The guy stared at me like I grew a second head. I wound up walking out.

A huge Trump supporter living in Canada.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

For God and Country

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I'm glad not to be forced to wear the mask !
I'm glad to be me!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

SHEEP. GONNA. BE. SHEEP.

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

The same is true in other stores as well. So sad to see. I try to make it a point to smile at each person wearing a mask!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Their new mask policy states, unless you’re in a state that still has a mask mandate. In that case we enforce masks. They rudely enforce masks in my blue state.

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

Yes they are still walking around and driving with mask on here in Kansas

In response beth thoele to her Publication

Yep, I just don't understand. Although, I am seeing more and more without masks. I swear everytime I go into Dillons they play that announcement about masks just for me.

(1) Show this thread