Only people mentioned by @Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication

Yes

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Unigue spelled with a "g" instead of "q". 🤔

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

💙💛Proud member 💛💙

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

🐸🍀#WWG!WGA Bravo!

BRAVO>

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

It's not just America, hr is a candle for the whole world. WWG1WGA worldwide.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Simple. WWG1WGA

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

How proud I am also to be a part of this great movement! We may be deplorable, but we are special in God's eyes!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

How proud I am also to be a part of this great movement! We may be deplorable, but we are special in God's eyes!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

LOVE this 🤗

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank You! God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Amen..sista

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

YAY BABY! 👏🏻💯👏🏻💪❤🇺🇸🌍🙏

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

That's a big Amen from me.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Yes we are not who or what they portray us to be. We are godly and we research the history they perverted, then we present unvarnished truth. They eschew our Creator while dealing in shallow lies. We pray for their souls. We are their better angels.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

I hope you are adopting Canadians because I'm in!

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I just watched Mike Pompeo on Fox and you could see the structure still left up clearly behind him. The interview was full of hints of prosperity moving forward. They are starting to show us on the news now.

love this!