🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

🔥 🔥🔥🔥

Only people mentioned by @Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

So what happens to the majority of the population who barely gets by on food stamps each week and the millions of people that don't stock up? This will be a nightmare!! I have to believe the people in charge of The Plan have thought of this. I got tired of stocking cause it really doesn't make sense to me..🤷🏻‍♀️

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

In my opinion - you keep sharing the idea to keep stocking, even if they are little things, extra can of soup, pasta is on sale all the time. Dollar stores have pasta and sauce for $1. It won't be for long, just enough to get you by, not feast. With all the stimulus funds given to the less fortunate, they could use them wisely. I haven't benefitted but I still squirrel away what I can.

(1) Show this thread