Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
HOW ON EARTH DID THIS POS GET REELECTED?????????????? I sure hope the people from Oregon demand an AUDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Dave Hunt, former Oregon House speaker arrested in prostitution sting, wins landslide reelection to Clackamas Community College board
🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/2021/05/dave-hunt-former-oregon-house-speaker-arrested-in-prostitution-sting-wins-landslide-reelection-to-clackamas-community-college-board.html

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Because Oregon is run by Portland, and if you've ever been there has degenerated into a dick smoking left wing feminist shithole where the same crossdressing pieces of shit continue to be voted in. Kate Brown and Ted Wheeler for example. The rest of Oregon wants to move the boarder into Idaho and be divorced from the bullshit up north

well..i hope all the patriots scream for an audit on this guy...otherwise they will continue to get away with it...stand up and make your voice heard.

In response John Meurer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TRUTH SEEKER, click on at the bottom under it