Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I do not think things worked out to well in the end for this demon!!

These monsters care most about public opinion.

So bizarre but s a t a n convinces people that is what matters most.

How about MSM celebrating this family?

MSM just as guilty covering up these lies they know all of this informstion better than us!!

s a t a n uses everyone as his slave

While he steals the soul.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Happy Days to his Publication

That is how Satan operates as the Deciever of all humanity.

Yes this is why celebrities try to convince us that image in looks and material items is success.

Many sell out to this lie because they are promised Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.

Nothing is worth selling your soul.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Once sold, gone forever

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I thought that if they had a change of heart , anytime before death, that they could be redeemed and saved like everyone else🤔
I suppose it would be difficult for them to have real heart change if they are possessed & you would actually have to be possessed to do what these people do .

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

God is very forgiving and always exercise grace, if honestly and purely spoken in earnest. God can not be fooled, he knows your heart.
These satan worshipers are barely human, they are all from son of Cain and believe satan is the real deal / hence they do his bidding. They are lost forever in this cult ... very few can be saved. Primarily bc satan kills them rather than losing them.

Gene Decode provides details to this in last section of part 2
Part 1
https://rumble.com/vgdmur-gene-decode-interview-pt.-1.html
Part 2
https://rumble.com/vgdm5r-gene-decode-interview-pt.-2.html
Part 3

https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/04/gene-decode-5-discusses-quantum-physics-non-terrestrials-timelines-with-nicholas-veniamin-must-video-3577312.html

Yes, God knows the heart. He knows true repentance and humility. Some on the periphery may be saved but those with black hearts or black hearts that are "sorry" are lost forever. The sale is the clincher if done as a willful act. Those acting on Satan's behalf because they are blackmailed or otherwise compromised may find His heart again.

Only people mentioned by @mountainminder in this post can reply

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

only if they truly find God and repent ... saved once is not saved forever ... good works and a good soul work miracles, not death and destruction. Thankfully it's not up to us to Judge, only to obey with humility.