Only people mentioned by @Sting_61 in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Don Asberry to his Publication

Father God is moving. There are going to be some Devine Interventions. Pray Patriots

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

This Qclock ends on 6.14.21, Trump’s birthday.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

go time

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

BiBi says it's time!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

What clock? Sorry where is this clock?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

Check your messages

(1) Show this thread

YEAH PRAY< CUZ TIME TO THANK HIM< HIS PLANET CHILLENS>

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

All suited up with the Armor of God and praying! 🙏

Seatbelt fastened, tray table secured and seat back in upright position.

Waiting patiently for landing. 🛩️🛩️🛩️

WWG1WGA 🔔

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Patience wins the race. Hold the Line, Patriots. Love, Light with Blessings to be on all those in this moment. It is our time, be in Faith.

(1) Show this thread

Have we not seen the end of the Q clock before?

ahh just another day

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

OK so does that mean that I don’t need to do the plans I had for this weekend or I don’t have to go to work tomorrow or just exactly what does that mean?OK so does that mean that I don’t need to do the plans I had for this weekend or I don’t have to go to work tomorrow or just exactly what does that mean?😳

GOD WINS< PERIOD> ALREADY< just WALK IT OUT> HE WINS>

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You want some drive remember the lap tops and tunnels. THEY wanted to bring that shit full on to the surface and kill like ninety percent of the populous. THEY DO NOT WIN< AT ALL>

(1) Show this thread