So is anyone else having issues with their internet on their iPhone tonight? I just had 8 major apps update and now non of them want to work and or load including Anonup on my phone but it works perfectly fine on my computer! Very SUS that it has been fine all day up until about 30-45 min ago!!!!

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response USCG VET to his Publication

I'm not on a smart phone, but my laptop. Was on Walmart's online site & was notified of having to click to verify box & then went into a multitude to click the boxes with whatever they're asking for. Very weird! Never had to do this before. I'm wondering if we are all being attacked.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Yeah it is very SUS and Twitter had people "VERIFY" their emails today earlier too. I posted a video not long ago about POWER OUTTAGES ACRSS THE GLOB TODAY so i wonder if that had something to do with it also!

In response Julie Boe to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response USCG VET to his Publication

someone was complaining about the iPhone updates today on gab

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Im on the iOS beta version though and that update happened a couple days ago and i haven't had any issues until literally like 45 min ago.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I just reset all my network setting on the phone and now it appears things are ok. Just was weird that 8 apps updated and then all of a sudden i had internet issues on my phone lol

(2) Show this thread