STOP CALLING IT A VACCINE ...it is NOT a vaccine.
They are using the term vaccine to sneak this thing under Public Health exemptions, but it is a mRNA "packaged" in a "fat envelope" and delivered to a cell. It is a medical device designed to stimulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator. It is NOT a vaccine!

A vaccine specifically has to stimulate both an immunity within the person receiving it, but it also has to disrupt transmission ...and THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS DOES!!!

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Honor the space in between where you’ve been and where you are going. Telegram: @purged21

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

It's not a vaccine....Say it with me GENE THERAPY!!!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Honor the space in between where you’ve been and where you are going. Telegram: @purged21

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Exactly, Kim!!!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

Can't say this enough. IT IS NOT A VACCINE. I said this to two doctors in my family who are go-go the vax and they couldn't dispute the fact. (They did try, of course). IT IS AN EXPERIMENT and YOU are the gunea pig.

Our mission should we choose to accept it: PRAY. Why doesn't God just do something? He doesn't force his way; He comes only when invited.

excellent info thanks. important we understand their game

Defend Freedoms... United We Stand... Honored to be Banned from Twatter with our President... 100%

😬Woah, this is an eye opener!!! This material is what they need to show on the Major News Outlets........... Oh' but you know how those Globalists love making that Genocide Money 💉💰

In response Super Quest to her Publication

That's right. They love their hush money!

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Only followers of this user (@Snowy17) can see their posts

I love this

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I keep saying this, and I truly believe that DJT knew the original plan and thwarted it. The original vaccine plan was to harm. I do not believe that DJT would allow the original plan to continue. I think this vaccine we are seeing is a placebo or conv. plasma. My children who work in hospitals had to take it to keep their jobs. They are all fine. I will not take the shot, but for those who need it for security's sake, I believe will be ok.

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

We followed each other on Twitter--Oh Well!

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

David Martin is brilliant.

NOT A VAX. Repeat it whenever you can.

Is this part of Warp Speed?