New Mr. Pool 😎 Follow the Loop πŸ”
Brighter & Greener Days R ahead!!! 5:5 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Here comes the SUN β˜€οΈπŸŒΎπŸŒ½βœ¨ The last time Mr. Pool posted the Sunrise shot was on 4/6/21 when XRP hit $1 and though many Cryptos are down right now, this could be right before the major upswing so dont sweat it right now! Keep your spirits high, trust in God’s Plan and stay positive Patriots! The BEST is yet to come and we must believe that in our hearts! ❀️#wwg1wga

Uphold limits me on buying. what other platforms/exchanges would anyone suggest? I have Atomic to take off exchanges.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

try ByBit. You need a VPN if you are in the United States. I buy BTC on Coinbase, send it to my wallet on Bybit and convert to XRP there. No limit.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

Than you.

(1) Show this thread
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I am pretty sure most of exchanges are limiting.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

just need to find 1 or 2 alternatives. is kraken safe?

want to double up on this dip!

(2) Show this thread