πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

Watch 32,400 votes taken from David Perdue live on ABC during the GA Senate run-off. 774,723 - 742,323 = 32,400
Remember voting is an additive process - you count the votes and add them up.
So why are these vote subtractions & vote switches happening live on your television. The Edison, Scytl, and Secretary of State (SOS) databases all contain these very same vote subtractions & vote switches.
These are the only databases publicly available to data scientist and the same databases that are feeding into your SOS tallying the votes & the live feeds you see on your television during election night.
This is also what Mike Lindell is talking about when he says that they have the receipts on 19-intrusions from China which switched 518,617 votes and flipped 5-swing states from Trump to Biden.
It should be the duty of State Legislatures and Secretaries of States to explain what exactly is happening in each one of these vote subtractions & vote switches.

I hope this moves quickly people are getting highly depressed, this is the doctor who has been crying on twitter about vaccines πŸ˜ͺ

Only people mentioned by @Bachase4 in this post can reply

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

This video i posted as well.

Many of us are aware of the truth you speak but don't have the credentials or position you have so our words have meant little to those around us. According to Juan O Savin and others, the entire agenda was pushed because HRC lost so they didn't get the war they wanted. They then used the scamdemic to shutdown the global economy, used tyranny to control people and destroy them economically to promote their global financial reset which is great for the globalists (total control) and hell for humanity. It seems there is a different global financial reset that is coming forth from the White Hats, the global alliance working together to remove every last one of these evil globalists and their evil actions/plans. We all owe a great deal to the ones on the front lines of this battle. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge/truth.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Definitly Nuremberg Violations and saying you were following a doctors orders do not exempt you for Crimes Against Humanity and execution.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

i saw this and posted it a couple days ago lets pray it dint take forever and the damage is done with mass carnage.

(1) Show this thread