Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Who is the guy standing? He resembles Roger Stone? Hope not. Disgusting what they did there

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Trumps Best Friend to her Publication

No , of coarse its not Roger Stone.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Bohemian Grove where world leaders gather for a sausage hiding party and make sacrifices to a giant owl statue. These are the people calling themselves the Illuminati or "enlightened ones". Don't sound too enlightened to me.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

EXACTLY>

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

true dat

(2) Show this thread

Human Hunting Parties❗️🤨SICK EVIL SATANIC PEDOPHILES MOTHER F$&KERS❗️🤨

In response chore Toke to her Publication

SICK! SICK!
He said they were sick!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response chore Toke to her Publication

something cheney and bush used to laugh about -sickos

(2) Show this thread

Reagan???? Thought he was a white hat! Guess not.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication

He tried but the assasination attempt on his life ended that.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Cheri Dunlap to her Publication

That is correct. But Nixon got there and reportedly thought it was something pretty horrendous and I don't use bad language so I cannot quote his reaction!~ BUT..

Did you know what the purpose of the Water Gate break in was? Nixon's guys were trying to get the list of all the politicians who were part of the pedophiles and then expose them to the public!!
But this kind of evil has always been tricky to expose, because most people mistakenly thought there were 2 parties. The same is still the illusion many believe! Evil people on both sides! Hard to find out one is trusting in one who is really one of the enemy. God showed me to look for goodness/righteousness VS evil and to vote that way! Have you ever noticed if a 3rd party tried to surface, it got shut down basically by both parties?! So when I found Q right after the 1st posting, God assured me to TRUST Q. ..

Here is a video that really opened my eyes many years ago:

Cathy O’Brien was raped by Hillary Clinton as a Child - YouTube

Cathy O’Brien was raped by Hillary Clinton as a Child

(2) Show this thread

bohemian grove