Oval office is closed. It will reopen upon the election of a real President. Thanks for your patience.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Love God & Fighting for President Trump till the end!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

In response Lawrence D... to his Publication

Do you know what navigation app this comes up with that message? If its not legit, still awesome, cause' it IS friggin CLOSED, but would love to see on my device's GPS. Maybe I need to access from desktop?

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🇺🇸💚
#wwg1wgaww

We think Trump is the best president ever

Can't wait for Trump to be be back

praise be to God🙌🙌

i just searched on maps and this is what i got.

Only followers of this user (@MMartique) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I looked this up yesterday & thought it was strange the public can edit change the opening hours 🤔

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I looked this up yesterday & thought it was strange the public can edit change the opening hours 🤔

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Not patient...but waiting & hoping

Yes white house is closed but the bunker is open, lol!