Only people mentioned by @AdrianSornet in this post can reply

In response Adrian Sornet to his Publication

Oh crap -
so she is not the Esther?

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Is "real raw news" real?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

No, its just REEL

(1) Show this thread

👀

why am i having a hard time believing this story

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

I felt the same way before I finished the article.

It does make sense, her confirmation hearing was nowhere near as difficult as Kavanaugh, and I believe Kavanaugh to be a true Patriot.

Remember, these people will stop at nothing.

(1) Show this thread

She betrayed Trump. She deserves whatever is coming to her. I am wondering why they started with her? I thought Justice Roberts is the worse of all!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

ACB is one I will gladly watch being shot or hanged for treason.

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

😲😲😲 she told the military she's close friends with Kamala harris and will have heads on platters wtf these people are insane

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

OMG!!!! For all those that think nothing is happening... Think again! God WINS! We are not going to stop until every satanist, every corrupt politicians, every hollyweird pedophile, every high ranking mason is removed from the public eye and locked away where no one will ever see them again.