6 Photos or Pages of who has been arrested and what Sentence was Imposed.
WWG1WGA , God Bless All True Patriots.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Is oprah awaiting tribunal?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

Do you have a link to the pages?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Are you sure this is true? I just saw recent photos of some of these people on Instagram?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This has the list of arrests and executions in alphabetical order.

https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/mid-2020-gitmo-update-arrests-indictments-executions

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Thank you and also this data is from last years just an FYI.

(1) Show this thread

im sorry where did you get this info...some info on this not correct.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

you tell all of us whats not correct please. You have the Floor.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Where's the rest you tease!!

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

i put up the other pages, but this site only puts up one page. so here is one more. mind you, i don't know if this is true but if you look closely, the people look like them, but something is off, or they are just plain missing.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

There are 6 pages view by tapping midway up on the right edge.

(3) Show this thread