Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

https://cdn.pfizer.com/pfizercom/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf I could not find the content of the referenced pdf. I have provided a link - let me know if it is the wrong link...

....here's a piece of what was on your link...just how 'smart' are these new vaxx 👇🏻
8.3.5.2. Exposure During Breastfeeding

An exposure during breastfeeding occurs if:

• A female participant is found to be breastfeeding while receiving or after discontinuing study intervention.

• A female is found to be breastfeeding while being exposed or having been exposed to study intervention (ie, environmental exposure). An example of environmental exposure during breastfeeding is a female family member or healthcare provider who reports that she is breastfeeding after having been exposed to the study intervention by [inhalation or skin contact].🤬

In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sal_Redmon in this post can reply

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Don’t get me wrong...I’m 100% against this vaccine and see so much off in their own literature. I just could not find the screen shot of the post. I’m tryjng to donall my own checking and research to check what’a out there. I will never the vaccine!