GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

BQQM💣💥
3-year Delta
"Password exposed...mistake or on purpose?"

Cyber Ninja team announced today that they recovered the deleted files from the voting machines. 💥

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/maricopa-county-audit-team-admit-files-deleted-able-recover-files-video/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Thats crazy!!! Sometimes these blow my mind

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Cee Jay2 to her Publication

Right!?!?!?!?
But Q is fake, you know? 🙄🙄🙄

You were being sarchastic right? The massive effort of the deepstate talking heads to discredit Q says it all. Why waste so much time and effort to make the few viewers left think so? They have erased any possibility that Q is fake just by doing what they are doing. The MSM will never ask the question, "Who is Q?" That is the only Q question that will be answered honestly. Trump denying knowlegd of "Qanon"
Protects US. Get it? For once a president put us first. It is hard for most to believe because it doesn't happen every day and gets them murdered by the cabal usually. Q is a team of people set up by JFK
It is a fact and real.

Only people mentioned by @Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

if you have been following me long enough, or just by looking at my profile, you should automatically know that I was being sarcastic. lol

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Good I thought so, I knew you wouldn't let me down! But even that helps spread the truth. Awesome!

(1) Show this thread