Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

My grandparents bought the NE and Globe and I recall growing up reading them for what I thought was entertainment. Man, I would love to go back and review those....

who would have thought in those days, that the "National Enquirer" delivers more truth than all the "reputable" media....

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

The IEnquirer and the Crazy Days and Nights blog are my only sources these days for legitimate show business news.

I will never forget the first time I went to grab one of these, as a youngin', and my mom who was with me swatted my hand away "thats tabloid trash, you cant trust anything they print". HAHA! Jokes on her! Now whenever I get the chance I point out Nat. Enquirer is the only one printing the truth! 😅 Symbolism will be their downfall.

#WWG1WGA Slinging truth and dodging arrows. Dog Mom. #FuckAroundAndFindOut #SaveTheChildren

In response Lysa Momoa to her Publication

😂😂Right down to the UFO and reptilian stuff! Who woulda thunk!

(1) Show this thread

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

right under our noses.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

So, they probably are the REAL TRUTH

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Very Interesting. Does this mean the inquirer is not a conspiracy rag bag as it was always labeled?

doesnt pres. trump own one of these mags? boy could he put some stuff in there.

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

mirror world

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

The enquirer pays for leads. I guesss that's they are sure to be accurate. Gotta make sure you are recieving good information when it is coming out of your own wallet.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

They been telling the truth the entire time! 🇺🇸🤣

i had a home subscription back in the day!!!

truth teller!

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

My dad used to tell me these were more truthful than msm..my granddfather used to tell me to pay attention to cnn because BS ruled the world and they will brainwash everyone if you are not paying attention lol

Christian, Patriot, Husband, Father, Defender of Freedoms and Family

N-E was right all along. Who knew? 🤷🏻‍♂️🐸😎

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

literally down is up and up is down. msm is now the tabloid media 👍

And to think that I thought the national enquirer was fake news....turns out they print the truth. wow!!

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

they are telling more truth then fake news!! ☺️

#WWG1WGA Slinging truth and dodging arrows. Dog Mom. #FuckAroundAndFindOut #SaveTheChildren

This is GREAT! I tell my friends, I feel like i'm living out one of those magazines my Grandma used to read! 😂

Are those real? Enquirer and Babylon Bee too real now.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Yes. Go check past covers for the National Enquirer. You will recognize these and even more truth bomb covers. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

I believe that The Truth will set you Free, Knowledge is Power & LOVE rules supreme :)

Love this post, It is a very good sign :)

Turns out the "rag" publications were dropping more truth bombs than "fact checker" MSM

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

Well, they were first and right about John Edwards and Gary Hart.

OMG!! The Enquirer is telling truth and main stream media is lying! Lol!!

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Mum. That is all.

I used to work for a company that did the magazines at the grocery stores and walmart. I never saw these titles or anything remotely Q related... I would have noticed I think... I was fired because I am high risk when "covid" started.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Crzy CavLdy to her Publication

Your emoloyer fired you because you were high risk ? who are they determine you are high risk? i would sue them. sounds like they looked into your social media.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot 🇺🇸 Standing for God Freedom & Liberty🗽Proud Mom & Widow of a U.S. Army Veteran #KAG

How Ironic .... The Enquirer is more truthful then CNN and the rest of the fake News Circus.
Love it 😂

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

LOVE IT.. I GUESS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER IS NOW CONSIDERED LEGIT, RIGHT???? hehehehehehe 👍👍😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Just like Tommy Lee Jones said in MIB "the hot sheets... the real news"