The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

How old is this? I know if I repost, I'll get that question. I have A LOT of women who are starting to prep and follow me, but they will demand to know how old this video is (and they they will panic when they find out). Any help on at least the month it was uploaded would be appreciated :)

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

No idea, I found it on Telegram this morning

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Okay - thanks. I wasn't sure if this was from last year when farmers had to destroy their crops because of the pandemic. The processing chains had broken down/been shut down, so they had to destroy SO much food. Including forcing their pregnant livestock to abort because there were not meat packing plants open to handle processing the meat. Huge fields of veg that was tilled under because no one could process it and get it to stores, etc. Not sure if people were aware of that happening last year, but this sounds a little different since they are being paid to destroy it.

(1) Show this thread