✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

I posted earlier due to the Open Borders many Farmers, out of fear, are selling their Farms to the highest bidders which at this time are Gates and China.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

When gates and his minions ruin this earth utterly, the only remedy will be its utter destruction by God

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

We need to grow our own food but we don't all have gardens so what some of these farmers could do is perhaps charge people to harvest from their crops to reduce costs like a U-pick. we can find a way if we all work together 👊 and then there's the QFS 🤞

In response white light to his Publication

no matter if u have ground or not a couple of 5 gsllon buckets dome dirt tomaotes and fertilizer on a balcony or fire escape can grow awesome

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response white light to his Publication

Also, those without a garden or balcony, with a little foresight and planning, #GorillaGardening is your friend ☀️ 🌱 🍎

(2) Show this thread

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Yep, Ice Age Farmer has been talking about this for years now. And taxes are not the only way, they have tons of ideas to create food shortages