I gave a message from the Chief of the tribe from Ash Cave that we are to Prepare our Hearts for the Storm. If you recall, it was already pouring down rain. I have also been seeing flowers everywhere (in visions, dreams). I feel that we now should prepare our hearts, be in a space of your highest frequency, be in a place of your highest love, be in a place of your highest truth. If something or someone brings your energy down, leave it to experience something beautiful, something fulfilling, some passion of yours. I believe we are preparing for a Great wave of energy, a Storm on May 26th. It is a Full moon, it is an eclipse, it is the Flower moon. The 26th = 18 = 9. 9 is Spirit Energy....the Source....God....that which is beyond the physical. Q = 17 = 8 which is the construct - physicality - our Spirit within our physical bodies. Q or 17 or 8 has been breaking down the construct, the limitation of who we really are, so that the Light, Spirit can come in.

Only people mentioned by @Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Vana, click on at the bottom under it