😂🤣😂

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Back in the day, we used to have 'Atari Parties' - LOL 🤣

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

LOL I told my bros during pong days eventually video games would look like cartoons, and eventually you could make a figure that looked like you. They looked at me like I was crazy. LOL WHO is crazay now. lol

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Dear Lord, what will I learn about today 😇 👍

🤣🤣😂My other friends were like WHAT when I was like eventually all stations would be tied in and we could then see real time all across the world. lol

😁 See, told ya! 👊

Thing is I didn't understand how they didn't see it. lol

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about - still applies to this VERY day ... WOW!

I KNOW you know. lol

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it