FEMA had the brilliant idea to have those people in a modular jail right next to the place they comitted the most crimes. isnt it brilliant to judge those who sworn their allegiance to a foreign attack top be traitors on the foreign soil they protected ...? nuremberg 2.0 , this time the real one ....!!!!!!

LOL! My family and friends (all of'em) will continue to think I'm stark raving mad until the first arrest happens.

I hope it's soon.

Also, can't wait to see their reaction when the Fed is closed along with their fee collecting bandits, the IRS.

What a wonderful world it's going to be!

And I wasn't so crazy after all.

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

🙃Yeeeah! I am not the only "crazy" one! I am happy to be in this patriotic anon family!🙃

🙏I keep hearing, get over it... it is over... I say nope, not over yet... just wait!! WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

I know the feeling, I keep telling people and it is to the point they are giving me crazy looks, like I belong committed. You try and try to wake people up, and they prefer to stay blind to what is going on around them.

i feel you , but the arrest is not the most important things ...that could have been right at the beginning ...wouldnt matter ...dont bother discussing with them , the more they doubt you , the best they going to be red pill...arrest weont change our life ...for those who see it as a satisfaction and proof , forget what matters the most ...Freedom ...
let them be on that trip , the same that has been use for ever , faking arrest to silence people thought and voice and make them believe there is a justice or aa system.-...dont go for that game ...
focus on preparing yourself for your future P

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

by the way there is nothing with being crazy!! the more somone says you crazy, because you undertand the BS of the system , the stronger you should be and believe in yourself , as you are doing right and well! be crazy , those the ones who change the world and have an impact for the ages. think for a second the 1% wanted the own 7 billiuon people. does it sound crazy? yes and they almost made! anyone calling you crazy should sound like a new medal of honor for you ! ..embrace it and let the family and people dio their own findings

(1) Show this thread

OMG mine too!

We are all in the same boat, they think were crazy. God Bless you Just know you have friends

so relatable 😂