It is said the first arrest will shock the world. what IF that arrest is Trump? They are really pushing for that right now with the Jan 6 narrative. That would cause chaos and a call for the military to step in. That could set off the EVENT.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication

This has been going through my mind for the last few days . It certainly would make everyone stand up 🤨

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

its just a thought but i wouldn’t be surprised if it happened.

I agree it is a possiblity. I am sure there will be positive benefits for this to play out but my mind cant conceive of them right now😂
If the trials are like his impeachment trial , hidden, secretive and rushed it would be awful but If the trial was done publically and declass happened to show what deceptive liars these politicians are then it could be interesting- I am not sure my heart would make it though😂

In response Dr Tracie Lee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it