"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is situated 1 mile northeast of Savin Hill station."

"1 .... o ... Savin..."

Juan O Savin

Is Juan part of the Q team? Maybe.

Is Juan JFK Jr? Maybe.

If so, he would have access to the best disguises, including life-like silicone masks used by spies. & as RFK Jr. and a former longtime girlfriend who acted with him said, he is a master of dialects. He can change his voice to almost any type of character. & he collected masks...

And 1.07, January 7=the birthday of Jr.'s wife, Carolyn. Coincidences? Q says there are none.

If Juan is not Jr., maybe he and the Q team are using all this to think about him before he steps back on the world's stage.

❤️🙏

Learning something new every day.... (Thank you, Dan@Danuscg! I discovered the station from the video you posted!)

https://mapcarta.com/22246266

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Everything happens for a reason. I literally just finished digging into Juan because I had just come across another post questioning his legitimacy. I am in no way saying that I know whether or not Juan is legit. However, I do tend to question why all these big accounts (Juan's, Charlie's, Simon's, etc...) continue to be allowed to circulate while millions of us were censored and purged.
Here are some links to different articles that share info about Juan's real name.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=wayne%20ronald%20willott&ko=-1&ia=web

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Thanks, yep, have heard about his other names he went by. I'm just saying that it's "possible" that he's assumed different identities through different disguises (top disguises used by even CIA operatives around the world). I'm not saying Juan IS Jr., but that it's a "possibility." But I do appreciate you joining in this discussion so we can think about everything associated with him. For some reason, our eyes are being directed to Jr. And that part of it is fascinating to me!🙏❤️😇

I agree. He has had some good info. But I continue to question why these big accounts are still allowed on social media while many of us were purged.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Yes, that is very curious...