Lord we come to you in humble love together as many voices to ask Your Grace to command your mightiest warrior ArchAngel Michael & his legions of Angels to protect every child, every Patriot, all our military, & yes even the ppl still asleep to what is real from satan & his demons that have controlled this planet since time began.Lord we can not win this battle against evil without your help. Father we give you permission over our free will to join with our souls with your Armor of Grace & Sword of Strength & Wisdom to win this battle that has existed since time began & restore this country & planet to a sovereign existence that is in your will & in service to your plan for us to live in love & compassion for each other & all that you have created here for us. Devine Father please forgive us all of anything that we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. Father if it be your will grant us our requests & manifestations & end satan's rule. In your son's precious name we pray. Amen

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Love this prayer! Beautiful! Praying with you!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’œThank you

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We're Not Afraid and We Stand With Our Almighty Father Always, I Pray HE allows Our Will to Become as His Will as His Floods This Land With HIS Holy Spirit through ALL, Who So choose A-Live-Life Eternal.
https://youtu.be/cdcjcFBKwd4

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

About 4 11's in there.πŸ˜‰ Message Confirmation, Spot on Sister. Love You So Much. It's already been won, Now We Walk It Out. β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Amen!❀️πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Amen! And so it is! πŸ™β€οΈ

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ™ Amen 😊🌴

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Amen