"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is situated 1 mile northeast of Savin Hill station."

"1 .... o ... Savin..."

Juan O Savin

Is Juan part of the Q team? Maybe.

Is Juan JFK Jr? Maybe.

If so, he would have access to the best disguises, including life-like silicone masks used by spies. & as RFK Jr. and a former longtime girlfriend who acted with him said, he is a master of dialects. He can change his voice to almost any type of character. & he collected masks...

And 1.07, January 7=the birthday of Jr.'s wife, Carolyn. Coincidences? Q says there are none.

If Juan is not Jr., maybe he and the Q team are using all this to think about him before he steps back on the world's stage.

β€οΈπŸ™

Learning something new every day.... (Thank you, Dan@Danuscg! I discovered the station from the video you posted!)

https://mapcarta.com/22246266

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

ji dont think juan is jfk jr bc juan's voice doesn't match that of jr. i do believe though, that joe m and todd Bergun are jfk jr, as their voices appear to be a match. hopefully we will all find out at some point lol.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

JFK jr is NOT out there speaking. Todd/Joe is NOT jfk jr. Todd is Coast Guard and helped in the search for jfk jrs plane. and no Juan is not jr either. he is a person thats trying to help redpill people. Everyone so focused on jr and they need to focus on saving our damn PLANET from the EVIL. Screw JFK jr crap right now. Get the properties straight.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

With no disrespect, as I really like you, my priorities are straight. And the Jr. theme is a fascinating aspect of this whole Q movement, with even Q bringing him in drops (and yes, I believe he was giving disinfo in a couple of them). Also, because of the prophetic words about him by prophets with good track records, that also makes me believe he's still alive and working behind the scenes. It's a good diversion from all the heavy news. It's hopeful. And there's nothing wrong with that at all. And really, none of us truly knows what's what and who's who... Blessings!!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I havent heard any prophets speak of jr. and that comment wasnt for you BTW. but it does apply that we need to stay focused on whats currently going on. Distractions are not good.

Ah!πŸ˜‰ Okay. I thought it was. Sorry! But anyway, for me, it is a much-needed break away from the heavy news. My soul needs a break from it. And keeping up with Jr. clues and info is a hopeful thing for me. Can't speak for anyone else, but that's what it is for me. I can see him being a great unifier for our country, and I don't want to miss any clues and want to consider it all. We're all different, and am just being me. But yep, Mark Taylor and the the founder of His Glory ministries both had dreams of him. Taylor said he didn't know what it meant, but that God gave him a dream of JFK Jr. and Don Jr. And the other said just last week or so that he God gave him a dream that JFK Jr. was still alive and working behind the scenes with Don Jr. Also, Kim Clement had a word from God that there would be another Kennedy in the White House, someone of Irish descent, and that people would say it was JFK all over again. It's all very curious. πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it