"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

"John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is situated 1 mile northeast of Savin Hill station."

"1 .... o ... Savin..."

Juan O Savin

Is Juan part of the Q team? Maybe.

Is Juan JFK Jr? Maybe.

If so, he would have access to the best disguises, including life-like silicone masks used by spies. & as RFK Jr. and a former longtime girlfriend who acted with him said, he is a master of dialects. He can change his voice to almost any type of character. & he collected masks...

And 1.07, January 7=the birthday of Jr.'s wife, Carolyn. Coincidences? Q says there are none.

If Juan is not Jr., maybe he and the Q team are using all this to think about him before he steps back on the world's stage.

β€οΈπŸ™

Learning something new every day.... (Thank you, Dan@Danuscg! I discovered the station from the video you posted!)

https://mapcarta.com/22246266

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

ji dont think juan is jfk jr bc juan's voice doesn't match that of jr. i do believe though, that joe m and todd Bergun are jfk jr, as their voices appear to be a match. hopefully we will all find out at some point lol.

It's going to be so fascinating someday to see what was what!πŸ˜‡β€οΈπŸ™ And I actually can hear Jr.'s voice in Juan's! πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ Not trying to make it be, but I can hear traces of Jr's voice -- with him placing his voice a bit in the back of his throat and using an accent. It's really interesting... Let's see what happens...

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

The best is yet to come πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

it will definitely be fascinating! cant wait πŸ™πŸ™!