1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

This is the same as all of the idiots who claimed that they were Q. Folks just jumping into the "Great Awakening" right now will be side tracked by this misdirection, but people who followed Q since 4Chan know what's up. There will be plenty morons who will claim to be one or another of JFK's aliases, but anyone who knows how to decrypt Q posts can very quickly call out the BS. Don't allow yourself to be misled by this foolishness.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

call it whatever you want. however, Q is waking people up if they do their own research.

Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

That's right. They can call it whatever they like, but ONLY those who've done the research will know the truth. It doesn't matter who he is. What matters is the breadcrumbs that he drops that lead everyone to the truth. NOBODY is following Q. Everyone is actually following the Anons who decrypt his messages.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

JUAN INTERVIEW WITH THAT ENGLISH GUY WHO SITS IN FRONT OF A BRICK WALL WAS A TRAIN WRECK !! PERIOD !! MANY STUPID & FALSE STATEMENTS BY HIM !! MILITARY CONTACT REBUTTLE WAS CORRECT ! JUAN WAS NOT IN ON ANY OF THE RV GAME PLAN !! IF HE IS EVEN PART OF THIS PLAN !
I RECALL HIM AS A PERSON WHO COULD CLAIM & ACT AS IF HE WERE KING GEORGE ! AS STATED BELOW IN THE OTHER REPORT !

(2) Show this thread