Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

When I read what the Word of God tells us in regards what is to be expected in the last days... and I look at the plan of man (whoevers it is) I can say exactly what the Word of God said would happen is happening.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

You are right and like in the days of Sodom and Gommarrah many people have allowed Pride, Lust and Greed of once passionate people to poison their hearts and souls.

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Justice is coming.

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Joe M ❤

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

I like JoeM too . WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸