Only people mentioned by @NikkiW83 in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Nikki Willier to her Publication

This would be good on a t-shirt. Maybe that would distract them from worrying about who is wearing a mask or how it is worn.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Well said!

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

excellent post patriot

Only followers of this user (@Juliemaga) can see their posts

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

The Great Awakening I can feel it

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

That cannot be said enough. Unfortunately I know some people will not be able to mentally handle it. Even when I have shared a relatively minor conspiracy theory such as covid coming from Wuhan on purpose they will not believe it. They say they do not want to live in a world that is like that. Oh dear. 😬

Christian, Patriot, Seeker of truth. The One True God wins!! I follow back.

I think it's because people are so controlled by the MSM they don't realize what is really happening. They are so controlled by the MSM they are blind. Sad.

They are about to be awakened. It is all about the children!!

I agree!

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

Me too!

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Amen - 🙌

I believe in God, love AMERICA & MY FREEDOMS!!! Navy VET...And PROUD of IT! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 TRUMP is my PRESIDENT....

yes...sad