I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Living in the southern USA. Fighting for freedom and our constitutional rights. Bible thumper.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Is WEGO down???

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response MAry Jo Lampert to his Publication

no, its up

Living in the southern USA. Fighting for freedom and our constitutional rights. Bible thumper.

Is WEGO down today?

yes, i cant get on. i get this message

I am getting that too. some are saying its still p for them, but they are all outside the US. canada mostly

Only people mentioned by @Freedom in this post can reply

I havent been able to reach Kobayashi for over 2 months