Well well well...what do we have here? May 31, 1988 article in the Village Voice calling out The Sinister Dr. Fauci for bungling $374 million during the AIDS crisis. https://www.villagevoice.com/2020/05/28/an-open-letter-to-dr-anthony-fauci/

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Make him FAMOUS!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ARREST THIS MOTHER FUCKER ALREADY!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

1994: Dr. Willner speaks about his book Deadly Deception and the AIDS crisis where he declares that The Sinister Dr. Fauci is guilty of genocide.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

I saw the video last night, I had no idea, these people are pure evil.

(1) Show this thread