REVEALED: Voting Machines Had Built-In Ballot Stuffing Mechanism — and Elected Officials Have No Control Over Their Own Elections

DePerno: What we find is that elected officials have no control over their own elections. …The MI SOS admitted she has no control over the source code, which state law requires she keep in escrow, and she also admitted that she has no idea how these machines work or operate or how they function. So you have a company like Dominion that is able to set up this system where it convinces these states to sign these onerous contracts, essentially turning over control of the state’s elections to Dominion. And then, if you want to find anything out about the election, if you want to do an audit, they send you to the Election Commission where they have people put in place who are former employees of Dominion.

Watch 👉🔗 War Room
Learn more 👉🔗 Last MI Update

🇺🇸Please support the Antrim, County MI case. Matt DePerno’s team is grassroots funded: DePernoLaw.com

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

They all are i compentant idiots. off to jail

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Matt Deperno on 🔥