Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thx@trumpsara45

Nana thinks that this is where we started but our awake numbers have increased tremendously now.
I think we are at about 70% medium level awake.

Well there are different degrees of awake I will submit to that!

* Awake to feel that something just isnt right.
* Awake to the evil of the cabal and what they have done politically
* Awake enough to realize what the cabal has done to the children & our govt & the luciferian pedo rituals.
* And then there are old souls that are awake enough to know they sold us out to the Reptilians & other species decades ago that realize this has always been about bloodlines and Cain vs.Abel Good vs. Evil.

@wainthepain01

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I wish there was more people here in Canada that are awake. There might be but everyone I know is trigger happy to take photos of themselves with the jab and post it on social media.

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

I’m with ya. I attended my first freedom rally on saturday. it was so nice being around so many people with the same frame of mind.

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

In response Pam Lemis to her Publication

oohh and dump facebook. People are just annoying af on there.

I have been thinking about that more and more. I keep it for my acting page and contacts but I haven't logged in for like 3 months.

Only people mentioned by @FrankDeFrank in this post can reply

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

I had it for business and I just shut it down ‘cause I couldnt hold back from saying what I really wanted too any longer. Haven’t missed it at all and business is still great.

Thats amazing to hear. I guess I could do the same and keep a website to showcase my talents. I already started making the switch from youtube to Rumble.

(1) Show this thread