Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Part 2 King Solomin: The ring served King Solomon as a signet ring, for sealing letters and decrees. But it was also the source of his supernatural powers. With it he was able to control the winds, and to fly about on a wind-borne carpet. It allowed him to communicate with animals (and even with flowers). But its most notable use involved the jinn. By means of his ring, Solomon could summon these otherworldly spirits and make them do his bidding. He could also exorcise them from possessed persons.
And one final description of the ring has come down to us. It is found in a Yiddish folk tale. The tale goes as follows:

King Solomon was sitting on his throne one morning, And he decided that Benaiah, the captain of the Palace Guard, needed a lesson in humility. So the king summoned Benaiah and gave him an impossible mission to fulfill. “I have heard rumors of a fabulous ring,” said Solomon. “It has a unique power.
Guess what was found in the tunnel fo fhe Vatican ? Yep, found again

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Yes he was and could bind evil spiits using his seal or ring. Its in the Lost Holy Books . Also the 76 Audio books shared earliar. Its all in the “ Book of Solomon “.

Its in the over 500+ Lost Holy Books and I believe I put it in the Audio versions too. It has only 76 of well over 500+ Holy Books. 76 Lost Holy Books are Audiobooks.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

It also says no man shall add to or take away from The Words of God. Expand your knowledge if you want to understand what all the Sciptures say.

(1) Show this thread