Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Dolly Parton and Julia Roberts???? oh my!!!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And to think that for all these years straight men have been lusting after them. And women have been comparing their bodies to theirs and feeling inadequate, unaware that they're men and thus have a different body structure and different body fat composition.

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

so does this make Tom Brady a deep state puppet? bc his wife? is in there??

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

Robbie,
These fake women are often coupled with fake men. Get the picture ?
Take a second look.... at their mates ...

(1) Show this thread

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

I know some of these people are dudes but wow ! i would to see real proof of the others

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response 1Pinky Toe Warrior to her Publication

1Pinky,

These "role models" have caused so much confusion - years ago we would have been able to spot a fake woman from faraway -
but because of the msm coverage/celebration and hollywood constant bombardment of "beauty" manstyle/makeup forced upon us, there is an expectation of these manly body proportions onto REAL women.
Real women cannot attain male hips, jawlines, long legs ..... because they are women - yet they cannot fit into this freakish style of beauty.
Look at the runway models at Victoria's Secret - beautiful you say ? They are MEN. How embarassing for those who lust after those (male) models.
These people are SICK....

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Shhhh, it's victoria's secret!