Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Draining the Wold of Swamps.
more popcorn please.

😂and they all fall down

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

wierd on Angela Merkel. Resignation list says her term ended in Oct. 2018! Hmmm-!?

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

The crumbling of the old Guard.

Patriot, veteran, father, Trump supporter, WWG1WGA.

The plan is working. This is a world wide plan. The world will be set free when this is all over. China and Iran are the last 2 countries not on board. Expect to see radical activities in these 2 countries. The people want in on the plan. They will overthrow their governments to join. #trusttheplan
#TRUSTTRUMP

In response Larry Edwards to his Publication

Oh I think they've been onboard for awhile now. Ever since Trump dined in the Forbidden City for sure. The World is working 'with' Trump. 😉

https://ugetube.com/watch/the-timeline-donald-trump-q-and-the-great-awakening_yce9g4BTfJAJhCX.html

(1) Show this thread

Patriot here after the purge from the battlefield(Twitter) #YeshuaIsKing #VPMikeFlynn

NWO RISING

Patriot here after the purge from the battlefield(Twitter) #YeshuaIsKing #VPMikeFlynn

AB ORDO CHAO

💥Omg it's starting. Get ready folks! 💥#BraceForImpact
"As we prepare to land, please fasten your seatbelt and make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full UPRIGHT position". - Q

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

👏👊🏻💥💥💥💥😎

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Starting of the end ...