They believe in survival of the strong, the weak must die.
They follow the ways of nature and have no room for empathy or compassion.
They serve themselves because they believe that is what nature does.
They think you stupid for lifting someone up when they fall.

I will always be stupid.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

IN summation.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Agreed.

(1) Show this thread

What can you expect from devils, use them to fkin get sent right back to hell fkola themola in the very deepest eternal sense of the word. FK THE NWO>

It's very primitive reptilian brain, very draconian thinking. (This is the survival part of the brain, and basically it just processes information, then determines if something is a threat or an opportunity. It wants to defend territory, eat food, fight, f**k) This is why they can never get the advantage over the Annunaki who I think may be behind some of this movement reestablishing their full power here on earth with their return. The use the power of the (Annunaki herd) as they think with the mammalian brain. They like hierarchies and will enslave us. (The paleomammalian brain is very keen on the herd, and it thinks a lot about social order, hierarchy, and the meaning of different social interactions.) The Christ hearted/conscious humans, us anons think with our neomammalian brain. (This allows us to think of complex stuff like gratitude, empathy, planning, compromise, problem solving.) We're different and vulnerable when manipulated by service to self predator races.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I too will always choose to be stupid too!

God, country/family, then everything else. I will always bleed blue with a hint of green.

I will always be stupid to man, but then again, I don't serve man, I serve Jesus Christ.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Tyrannosaurus Rex to his Publication

I'll see you when we get there brother.

(1) Show this thread

Ditto.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I stand with you 🙏❤️

“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’
Matthew 25:40

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread