Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Ok these comments can all be explained by spin doctors, homes paid off as retribution for their loss, etc. What I would prefer is a confession a whistle blower, ditto on the Challenger survivors. I'm definitely awake, but these sort of photos can also be photoshopped / or explained and I really want substantiated proof. Bank records of these families and the policies this incident provoked, aside from FEAR, which the cabal FEEDS on. This negative crap really is not a winning solution.
We can do better to break down evil, and these events can be used, but it needs a different treatment. Set some of the students
up for an award, then at the ceremony ask them about Sandy Hook ... something to trip them up publicly.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

FBI statistics show 0 murders for that city during that year as well.

That's a necessary fact! thanks you is it in a database, statistic?
helpful when sharing w/ our zombies frens and fam

Look abandon school in newtown. Look up fEMA exercise newtown, look up the 50 million that mewtown got to build new school.

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

ok thanks